Good Night Messages ,Quotes ,Wishes

Good night messages and quotes are the way you can tell your closed ones that you think of them before you wrap yourself for the night. Send some best good night sms to dear ones to let them know that they have importance in your life. Lovers can send romantic Good Night Love Messages to each other to share and express the endless love they hold for each other. Funny good night messages let you make fun of your friends, share them in the group and make your friendship bond stronger and stronger.




"Instead of holding my pillow tight, I wish I could meet you in person and kiss you good night".
"Just for you, I have a sweet good night kiss. Just to you, I wish a morning full of bliss. Good night handsome".


“Fear can keep us all night long, but FAITH makes one beautiful Pillow.” Have A Peaceful Good night!".
“I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” Good Night!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Messages